adrenal cortical syndrome的用法和样例：
- Results:2 cases of adrenal cortical carcinoma were treated surgically: 1 case had Cushing syndrom, 1 case presented a soft tissue tumor of leg without adrenal symptom.
- Adrenal cortical adenoma remoed from a 35 year old male who presented with Cushing's Syndrome.
- Early diagnosis of adrenal cortical carcinoma is ver y difficult, especially in the non?
- There is residual adrenal at the right, and an adrenal cortical carcinoma is at the left.
- Biopsy is of clinical importance in diagnosis of HNL. Adrenal cortical hormone is effective in the treatment of ANL.