adrenal cortical steroid是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
- a steroid hormone produced by the adrenal cortex or synthesized; administered as drugs they reduce swelling and decrease the body's immune response;
"adrenal cortical steroids are used to treat many different conditions"
adrenal cortical steroid的用法和样例：
- Poisoning by adrenal cortical steroid
- Early diagnosis of adrenal cortical carcinoma is ver y difficult, especially in the non?
- There is residual adrenal at the right, and an adrenal cortical carcinoma is at the left.
- Biopsy is of clinical importance in diagnosis of HNL. Adrenal cortical hormone is effective in the treatment of ANL.
- Similar changes were observed with emotional state and the content of adrenal cortical hormone.
adrenal cortical steroid的相关资料：