adrenal cortical rest tumor的用法和样例：
- Results:2 cases of adrenal cortical carcinoma were treated surgically: 1 case had Cushing syndrom, 1 case presented a soft tissue tumor of leg without adrenal symptom.
- Surgical removal of adrenal cortical carcinoma complicated by intra-atrial tumor thrombus is very difficult and risky if the removal of thrombus is incomplete, leading possibly to pulmonary embolism.
- We present a case of successful removal of adrenal cortical carcinoma with tumor thrombus extension to the right atrium under comprehensive anesthetic care including continuous intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography monitoring.
- Adrenal cortical adenoma remoed from a 35 year old male who presented with Cushing's Syndrome. The tumor is bright yellow and grossly resembles zona fasciculata seen in the specimen.
- Early diagnosis of adrenal cortical carcinoma is ver y difficult, especially in the non?