adrenal cortical atrophy的用法和样例：
- The cortical atrophy leads to compensatory dilation of the cerebral ventricles known as "hydrocephalus ex vacuo".
- Early diagnosis of adrenal cortical carcinoma is ver y difficult, especially in the non?
- There is residual adrenal at the right, and an adrenal cortical carcinoma is at the left.
- Other terms used to describe the condition in dogs include cerebellar cortical atrophy and postnatal cerebellar cortical degeneration.
- Biopsy is of clinical importance in diagnosis of HNL. Adrenal cortical hormone is effective in the treatment of ANL.