adopt a rule的用法和样例：
- Mr Friedman said this was futile: governments simply had to adopt a stable monetary framework.By this he meant setting a target for the growth of the money supply, a rule known as monetarism.
- I make it a rule to take a short walk after lunch.
- Malawian court has adjourned an appeal by pop star Madonna against a ruling denying her request to adopt a second child from the country.
- He makes it a rule never to borrow money.
- I've made it a rule never to hurry.
- As a rule, we get up about six o'clock.