- become adolescent; pass through adolescence;
"The children are beginning to adolesce around the age of 12"
- Young adolesce nt readily get bewildered by the outward appearance of strangers for their lacking of social experience.
- Jensen PS. Children at risk, Risk factors and Child symptomatology. 3Am Acad Child Adolesc [J].Psychiatry 1990,29:51.
- Leckman JF,Dolnansky ES,Hardin MT et al.Perinatal factors in the expression of Tourette syndrome:An exploratory study.Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 1990,29:220
- Bernstein GA, Borchardt CM, and Perwien AR. Anxiety disorders in children and adolescents: a review of the past 10 years. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 1996;35(9):1110-9