- Although syringoma is a common adnexal tumor, acral presentation is very rare.
- Conclusions:Laparoscopy is safe and effective for benign adnexal tumor.
- Sebaceoma (sebaceous epithelioma) is an uncommon cutaneous adnexal tumor with differentiation toward sebaceous unit.
- Objective:To assess the therapeutic efficacy of benign adnexal tumor treated with laparoscope.
- Methods:The clinical data of 86 patients with benign adnexal tumor operated from March 2002 to December 2004 were retrospectively analyzed.
- Results Before operation, 7 cases were accurately diagnosed, 6 cases were misdiagnosed ovarian carcinoma, 2 cases were diagnosed as adnexal tumors.