- When adequate anesthesia is obtained, a bimanual pelvic examination is performed to assess uterine mobility and descent and to confirm that no unsuspected adnexal disease is found.
- Objective To explore the clinical effect of treating Adnexal Diseases by Laparosdcopy.
- Objective: To evaluate the importance and safety of laparoscopy in the treatment of benign adnexal diseases.
- Methods 83 Adnexal Diseases with requiring surgical management were randomly divided into laparoscopy group(43 cases) and laparotomy group(40 cases) in the same time.
- Conclusion It can offer realiable information for hemorrhagic adnexa diseases by sonographic and CDFI character, and has i...