- There exists a strong duality between Z_( ind) and the indefinite admittance matrix Y_( ind).
- Due to any change in a power system network topology,it will cause a change in the admittance matrix.
- The gradient and Hessian matrices of each time interval had relative non-zeros position with the admittance matrix, which was constant during iterations.
- The calculation method is based on node admittance matrix equation and takes LU factorization algorithm.
- It is suggested that the transformation matrix can be easily formed with aid of the inner node admittance matrix of the partial networks.