- Methods The patients admission time distribution in Hospital was explored and tested by the theory of von Mises distribution, during 2002 to 2005.
- We reserve the right to verify all documents you provided.Any inveracious information will bring you ill influence.It also disturbs your evaluation result and your admission time.
- The study design defined gait asymmetry parameter (GAP) as equaling the swing time ratio between the right and left foot.
- The analysis indicates that tapping torque increases as net cutting time ratio increases,where net cutting time ratio influences the tapping torque more significantly.
- Methods:Patients were divided into three groups according to they were in hospital in time sequence,cure rate,admission time,drug times and total dosage were compared.
- Results:In hemoperfusion and long acting Tuoning group,the cure rate was high,the admission time was short,drug times and total dosage were obviously decreased.Conclusion:Emergency success r...