- After 1945 the German states were put in charge, deciding on such details as examination and admission rules.
- Because of the lack of particular admission rule, the function of rule can't be work, which leads to the phenomena that the judge can't cognize facts by the rule.
- Forasmuch, we should make reference to continental country" mode and draw lessons from Anglo-American experience properly in devising our system of admissibility rules.
- Discusses admissibility rules, including relevance, hearsay, privileged communications, authentication and identification, best evidence issues, and burdens of proof.
- By analyzing the admissibility rule of the evidence obtained by police trap,it is essential to discuss the legal elements of the evidence obtained by police trap,so as to est...