- Because of the lack of particular admission rule, the function of rule can't be work, which leads to the phenomena that the judge can't cognize facts by the rule.
- After 1945 the German states were put in charge, deciding on such details as examination and admission rules.
- By analyzing the admissibility rule of the evidence obtained by police trap,it is essential to discuss the legal elements of the evidence obtained by police trap,so as to est...
- Thirdly,different forms of video evidence have different admissibility rules.
- He gained admission into this university.
- He was, on his own admission, impulsive by nature.