admissibility of evidence的用法和样例：
- Admissibility of evidence is the core issue of evidence law in common law system.
- One of the issues related to the admissibility of evidence given by one group of boys in relation to the charge involving the other group.
- As the criterion of qualification of evidence is legality and relevancy, it is actual different to admissibility of evidence in common law although both the conceptions belong to same category.
- relevancy and admissibility of evidence
- Its value is decided by the scientific evidences and practical function of mental test conclusions, and its privative force should be determined by judges, for its admissibility of evidence.