- English admiral who defeated the French fleets of Napoleon but was mortally wounded at Trafalgar (1758-1805)
- Admiral Nelson was a naval officer.
- "Admiral Nelson," who was a Christian, rolled his eyes up toward the ceiling and thanked God for bestowing the food before down.
- Admiral Nelson's encounter as a plucky 14-year-old midshipman fighting only with the butt of his musket is surely a myth, but others are true.
- The three other players, Mrs. Chang, "For Example," and "Admiral Nelson," all stood up and got ready to eat without paying a cent or mentioning a word about paying.
- But he never won the command of the sea from the British and his fleets sustained a conclusive defeat inflicted by the British Admiral Nelson at Trafalgar (1805).
但是，他从来没有 从英国人手中赢得海上霸权，英国海军上将纳尔逊使拿破仑的舰队在特拉法尔加 角遭受了决定性失败(1805)。
admiralty admiral Admiralty Island Monarch Flycatcher Admiralty Fuel Experimental Station Admiralty jurisdiction in Hong Kong Admiralty Reactor Test Establishment Admiralty Regional Electrical Engineer Admiralty Surface Weapons Establishment Admiralty Merchant Shipping Instructions Admiralty Signal and Radar Establishment Admiralty Distilling Experimental Station