- As a power, competition of administrative zones among local governments will necessarily affect the selection of supplier location.
- The traditional occidental zone theory and zone economics did not match competition of administrative zones and selection of supplier location.
- Hong Kong's political system should conform with its legal status as a regional administrative zone directly under the central government.
- the adjustment of town's administrative zone
- administrative zone based economy
adminstering admin administrative relationship of higher education Administrative Law and Administrative Procedure Administrating of city-countryside separately administrative organization for law enforcement administrative support and engineering services administrative Bureau of state-owned property administrative enforcement of environmental law administrative decision- making responsibility Administrative and Professional Exchange Program