- In administrative proceedings, the identification of the third person is constantly a headache for the judges of administrative trial, and in the meantime brings up the confusion in the judicial scale.
- On Measurement of Interests in Administrative Trial
- The flier is flying a new-type jet plane on trial.
- The system of people's assessor is the system that judicial organs absorb non-professional judges as assessor to participate in criminal, civil and administrative trials.
- The Supreme Court gave a fair trial to the case.
administrate admin administrative fights and limits administrative evaluation system Administrative licensing hearing administrative-planning system administrative legal enforcement administrative operation expense administrative litigation system administrative message switching administrative safety management