- See generally Rubin, Due Process and the Administrative State, 72 Cal. L.ReV. 1044 (1984).
- At the same time, government experienced the rise of bureaucratization and the administrative state.
- administrative state - owned assets
- Economically, the country is in a very healthy state.
- He went on the stump in his home state.
- He is reading a report of the state of the roads.
adminstrator admin Administrative System of Publicity Administrative Law concerns us all administrative efficiency in China administrative division and county administrative license of omission administrative decision - making Administrative Staffs and Services Administrative Contracting Officer administrative discretionary action