administrative rule of law的用法和样例：
- The change in the scope of China's administrative litigation is a weatherglass showing the degree of China's administrative rule of law.
- Government responsibility means the burden it and its composed main bodies take for the citizens, the caw and the administrative rule of law because of its position of civil rights and identity.
- Abstract: The constitutionalist goal of a legalist rule country is surrounded by the development of the administration rule of law.
- On the Means to Construct Administrative Rule of Law
- The Administrative Rule of Law for Constitution in China