- The enemy's shells made great holes in the ranks.
- I put her in the top rank of modern novelists.
- The rank and file do not like the decision.
- This country ranks last in industrial output.
- So-called traitors were purged (from their ranks).
- I put her in the top rank of modern novelist.
administrant admin administrative examination and approval administrative guidance of public order administrative management of government Administrative region of urban function Administrative and Miscellaneous Duties administrative introversive supervision administrative innovation of government administrative monopolistic competition administrative civil rights institution