Administrative punishment of inflicting obligations的用法和样例：
- In order to protect the trademark owner's exclusive rights, China's Trademark Law contained not only civil and criminal liabilities but also provided for administrative punishment of trademark infringers.
- With respect to the same illegal act against maritime administration committed by a party, the maritime administrative punishment of fine may not be imposed twice or more.
- The act of inflicting hardship or harm.
- That crime carried with it the punishment of death.
- Security Administrative Punishment Complaint No.