administrative procedure act的用法和样例：
- The Administrative Procedure Act (APA) governs these activities.
- Another is the rules specified by Congress in the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).
- Since its original enactment in 1946, the Administrative Procedure Act has been amended and recodified several times.
- There are lot of matter in Code of Federal Regulations: Embodying principles of law, complying with Federal Administrative Procedure Act and relating to speciality fields.
- In this chapter, we will begin by discussing the general rules governing judicial review of agency decisions. Those rules are mostly derived from the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).