administrative procedure act的用法和样例：
- The Administrative Procedure Act (APA) governs these activities.
- Another is the rules specified by Congress in the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).
- Since its original enactment in 1946, the Administrative Procedure Act has been amended and recodified several times.
- There are lot of matter in Code of Federal Regulations: Embodying principles of law, complying with Federal Administrative Procedure Act and relating to speciality fields.
- In this chapter, we will begin by discussing the general rules governing judicial review of agency decisions. Those rules are mostly derived from the Administrative Procedure Act (APA).
- Therein, there are common sense from all aspects and also controversies, which await experts, professionals and readers to make comments and suggestions in order to make an advanced Administrative Procedure Act accommodating to the situation of China.