administrative precedent system的用法和样例：
- Administrative precedent system is the summary concerning of precedent distinguishing regulation related to administrative precedent, precedent collection abolition and application.
- After the foundation of the people"s republic of China, administrative precedent is negated.
- In fact, the judicial precedent system had a very glorious history in the ancient judicatory in our country.
- The Service's refusal to be bound by private letter rulings has been criticized for allowing inconsistent treatment of similarly situated taxpayers and for discouraging reliance on administrative precedent.
- The second section mainly analyzes the different operating mechanism between Qing Dynasty’s leading case system and British judicial precedent system in their judicatory practice.