- Such administrative overhead in a business is analogous to the cost of government in a nation.
- You can now support a larger number of users in your environment, reducing overall administrative overhead.
- You can mitigate some of the administrative overhead of maintaining these accounts by synchronizing the users and groups that need these permissions across the separate computers.
- Last year, my fellow reporter Michael Lester investigated the local United Way and found that it was spending a high percentage of its donations on administrative overhead.
- If they can each be trusted to take such responsibilities,to exercise such initiative as falls within their sphere, then administrative overhead will be low.
- If they can each be trusted to take such responsibilities, and to exercise such initiative as falls within their sphere, then administrative overhead will be low.