- However, since this arrangement is not considered mandated by Shariah, but it is only an administrative matter, therefore it cannot be considered a bid'a (innovation).
- Stephen J. Dunn - Focusing on federal administrative matters and workers' compensation from offices in Towson.
- As a matter of fact, I've never been there before.
- The central competent authority will prescribe the rules governing the application procedures, land uses, requirements, and other administrative matters.
- He professed to know nothing about the matter.
- Don't refer to this matter again, please.