administrative law judge的用法和样例：
- The opportunity for parties to appeal an initial determination to be heard by an administrative law judge, hearing officer, or referee.
- The finding of the administrative law judge with regard to costs shall not be reviewable by the board to increase the cost award.
- If the administrative law judge upholds the rule, the party may appeal the case to the federal district court and on through the appeals process.
- Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed.
- Once denied at the application stage, the claimant has the option to approach an administrative law judge specially designated to hear disputed social security disability cases.