名词 administrative hearing:
- a hearing that takes place outside the judicial process before hearing examiners who have been granted judicial authority specifically for the purpose of conducting such hearings
- Thus, in administrative hearings, the crucial question often is whether, after hearsay or other "tainted" evidence has been received, the ALJ or agency heads should rely on this evidence in reaching their decisions.
- Please attach full details of all inquiries, investigations or other administrative hearings, whether current or completed, before any agency or tribunal governing the responsibility of employers to their employees.
- Because of its breadth, official notice has the potential to interfere with the due process right to a fair administrative hearing.
- Administrative hearing is the procedural safeguard of executive action. In order to realize the procedural justice, administrative hearing must follow the principles of publicity, participation, equity, evasion, and procedural step.
- The hearings droned on for hours.