- a hearing that takes place outside the judicial process before hearing examiners who have been granted judicial authority specifically for the purpose of conducting such hearings
- Because of its breadth, official notice has the potential to interfere with the due process right to a fair administrative hearing.
- Administrative hearing is the procedural safeguard of executive action. In order to realize the procedural justice, administrative hearing must follow the principles of publicity, participation, equity, evasion, and procedural step.
- Have especially proposed the four cardinal principles which must be followed in administrative hearing, namely disclose the principle, function and separates the principle, tells the principle, files exclusiveness principle in advance.
- The thesis combines the concrete demand for legislating to analyses each principle both at home and abroad, and has advised and imagined the sound procedure of administrative hearing of our country.
- The Administrative Hearing is an important symbol of democratization.It is an significant legal system which regulates the public power and realizes the democratization and legalization.