administrative division and county的用法和样例：
- Hence banna is a traditional administrative division of a size between today's prefecture and county.
- An administrative division of Turkey.
- The work of measurement examination and determination shall be conducted on the principle of economy, rationality and geographical proximity, and it should not be restricted by administrative divisions and departmental jurisdiction.
- Be responsible for cost division and vouch audit.
- An administrative division of some counties in England and the United States.