- We advocate simple procedures which members of the public, when doing business with government, can easily understand and follow, and there should be minimal bureaucracy or administrative delay.
- No delay! We urgently need these books.
- The delay made the patient go purple in the face.
- We decided to delay our wedding until next year.
- I owe you an apology for the delay.
- Please see into this matter without delay.
administrate admin administrative services division administrative re-organization administrative contract relation administrative power of planning Administrative public litigation administrative area's adjustment administrative pretage procedure administrative district division administrative archival document