Administrative declaration of will的用法和样例：
- The implication of nonfeasance may not be regarded as declaration of will until there are provisions of laws or stipulations of both parties.
- He was in favour of the declaration of a truce.
- These events led to the declaration of war.
- The point he spoke of will be attended to.
- As an exception of the system of right of revocation, the right of revocation of the donator should be named by "right to recall the declaration of will at-will" and means that the donator enjoys the right to regret.