- There exist long debates on the issue of demarcation line between administrative violations of law and administrative crime.
- Religion is often made the covert of crime.
- The parents tried to smother up his son's crime.
- The mayor is confident the war against crime will be won.
- The murderer was overtaken in his crime.
- John said he had been impelled to crime by poverty.
adminstering admin administrative compulsory enforcement subject Administrative Assistant to Business Director administrative litigation for public interest Administrative Rules for Financial Statistics administrative procedural participation right administrative business units and enterprises administrative emergency-reaction principle Administrative Measures for interband Lending Administrative Action Needing to Supplemented