- A people's court shall charge litigation fees for handling administrative cases.
- Administrative cases in the people's courts shall be tried by a collegial panel of judges or of judges and assessors.
- Article5 In handling administrative cases, the people's courts shall examine the legality of specific administrative acts.
- The Supreme People's Court shall have jurisdiction as a court of first instance over grave and complicated administrative cases in the whole country.
- The ICUP produced public administration cases for many years.