- A people's court shall not apply conciliation in handling an administrative case.
- To act as agent with authorization of client of administrative case to participate in administrative review or litigation.
- A people's court shall charge litigation fees for handling administrative cases.
- Administrative cases in the people's courts shall be tried by a collegial panel of judges or of judges and assessors.
- In that case you'll have to clear yourself.
- Article5 In handling administrative cases, the people's courts shall examine the legality of specific administrative acts.