- Article 31 An administrative appeal decision has also effects upon the intervenor appellant.
- However, to withdraw the administrative appeal which via a written consent from all appellants is required.
- The administrative appellant, intervenor appellant, or administrative appeal representative states the issue of fact and the issue of law.
- Article 32 An administrative appellant or intervenor appellant might have authorized the representative(s) to conduct administrative appeal.
- Article 43 A service shall be made by the agency with jurisdiction of administrative appeal by its ex officio, provided that otherwise stipulated.