- a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- the act of administering medication
- the tenure of a president
- the act of governing; exercising authority
- the act of meting out justice according to the law
- Inefficient bureaucratic administrations would be phased out.
- Other administrations had been less cooperative than we.
- Local administrations grouped in a joint salvage effort.
- E-government reflects current visions for public administrations.
- Be responsible for various tax administrations work.