- The flier is flying a new-type jet plane on trial.
- In administrative proceedings, the identification of the third person is constantly a headache for the judges of administrative trial, and in the meantime brings up the confusion in the judicial scale.
- The Supreme Court gave a fair trial to the case.
- The trial was a travesty of justice.
- She was held in custody pending trial.
- You may be called to give evidence at the trial.
administration law administration administration fights dividing Administration office building administration and supervision administration law enforcement Administration Moral Relations Administration of immune serum administration regionalization Administration of electrolytes administration governed by law