- Chinese administration reforms have two stages, namely mini-type government and Service-oriented Government.
- In the overall administrative reform, Executive Council will also be changed.
- The nature of administrative reform is a kind of compulsory system change.
- Under the current new circumstances, how to set up a credit system of academic administration has been widely concerned and has become the key point, hot point and rub for the current academic administration reform.
- As it advances into the third stage, China's administration reform will be faced with three tasks, which is the significant inspirations to us in the aspect of the law of dialectical negation.