administration of forest tenure的用法和样例：
- A landmark pilot scheme of forest tenure reform kicked off in Yichun more than three years ago.
- The collective forest tenure reform is a major comprehensive reorientation of the relations between the interests of forest assets, taking the woodland interests as the core.
- The administration of forest "two-crises" must follow the forest capital operative law and the cyclic system of forestry fund suitable to forest characteristics and the forest financial ac-cunting system.
- He owns a large tract of forest.
- That stretch of forest was stumped quickly.