- I had to grant the reasonableness of his argument.
- I supplement my grant by working in the evenings.
- He makes a grant of land to his son.
- Heaven grant us patience with a man in love!
- You can get a grant to improve your house.
- I hate the prodigal administration.
administration lag administration administration and maintenance control Administration expenses are perplexing administration ability according to law administration of the national treasury administration of industry and commerce administration decision-making system administration for the public interests administration supervision invalidation Administration of therapeutic substance