administration by law的用法和样例：
- What Does Administration by Law Mean?
- The country adopts the policies of active encouragement, full support, correct guidance, and administration by law.
- This article attempts to make some preliminary discussions to the citizen various rights in administration by law, arid promote to the depth development in administration by law.
- Administrating by law is key to the rule by law, which expresses correctly the relation between administration and law.
- On the other hand, the law suit of Food qulaity security management is deficient and jurisprudence is faultiness so theat it is difficult to administrate by law.