administrate by law的用法和样例：
- What Does Administration by Law Mean?
- On the other hand, the law suit of Food qulaity security management is deficient and jurisprudence is faultiness so theat it is difficult to administrate by law.
- It is necessary to make a decision and policy and administrate by law in order to resolve the contradiction of lodging a complaint in countryside.
- On the other hand,the lawsuit of Food quality security management is deficient and jurisprudence is faultiness so that it is difficult to administrate by law.
- The country adopts the policies of active encouragement, full support, correct guidance, and administration by law.
- Administrating by law is key to the rule by law, which expresses correctly the relation between administration and law.
administrate by law的相关资料：