- a method of tending to or managing the affairs of a some group of people (especially the group's business affairs)
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- the act of administering medication
- the tenure of a president
- the act of governing; exercising authority
- the act of meting out justice according to the law
- It is licensed and approved by China State Tourism Adminis tration.
- Watch our computer demo tration， please.
- Some50，000 people are expected at the demo tration on Friday.
- The drafting unit shall make the minutes of the demo tration meeting.
- Police in the capital of Kyrgyzstan have used tear gas to break up a fight during an o osition demo tration calling for the president's resignation.
- Christian grou lead the rally as Hong Kong witne es its biggest public demo tration since the handover.