- Residual amounts have carried out an admeasurement on banana fruit.
- Of course he had some principle of guessing; and this lay in mere observation and admeasurement of the astuteness of his opponents.
- Unit price contract; admeasurement contract; remeasurement contract A contract based on unit prices. Includes a bill of quantities, which is a statement of all the items of work.
- We also measured the thickness of every book-cover, with the most accurate admeasurement, and applied to each the most jealous scruting of the microscope.
- The main body of a book is adopt to follow different condition of admeasurement in vitro to active effect of stem tumour mustard hydrogen nitrate reductase.
- And study progesterone contents have carried out an admeasurement in using radiation immunity to determine law to the sample of milk originally, the gravidity having been in progress verifies , gets satisfied effect.