- Finally, let's add a Gradient Map (black to white) adjustment layer to increase the dramatic effect on the entire design.
- So, I'll just go to my Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer, select the Colorize option, and set Hue to 54, Saturation to 38 and Brightness to -30.
- From Layer menu select "New adjustment layers>>hue/saturation". Apply settings as shown.
- Imagine you have three different adjustment layers applied to an image.
- Choose Layer >New Adjustment Layer >Hue/Saturation to add a new hue/saturation adjustment layer. It should appear as the top layer. Adjust the color and saturation to your likings.
adjustment fee adjustment adjustment of negative code speed adjustment of overall arrangement Adjustment reaction of adult life adjustment of government function adjustment for over-withholding adjustment of industrial stmcture adjustment of transmission network Adjustment reaction of adolescence adjustment of agricuhure structure