- Methods: The personality and parental rearing practices in adolescents with adjustment disorders and the control were assessed with questionaires of MMPI and EMBU.
- Among all disorders with depressive mood, adjustment disorder, dysthymia and depressive state related to physical disease were more common in Chengdu elderly.
- Stress Reaction and Adjustment Disorders
- Reaction to severs stress and adjustment disorders
- A small adjustment will equalize the temperature in the two rooms.
- Disorders of old age are generally not exogenous.