- making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances;
"an allowance for profit"
- I've made a few minor adjustments to the seating plan.
- The company made an adjustment in my salary.
- The adjustment of the interest rate will moderate.
- Some adjustment of the lens may be necessary.
- A small adjustment will equalize the temperature in the two rooms.
- The volume adjustment knob on my TV is broken.
- isostatic adjustment均衡调整
- range adjustment范围[距离]调整, ...
- feedback adjustment反馈调整
- zero adjustment零位[点]调整,零点...
- hand adjustment手调整,手调节,手动...
- feed adjustment进刀调整,馈电调整...
- flame adjustment火焰调节
- compensation adjustment补偿调整
- adjustment range蝶范围
- accurate adjustment精调
- adjustment process调整过程
- fine adjustment精密调整,微调...
- manual adjustment手调
- remote adjustment遥控,远程调整...
- adjustment curve缓和曲线
- adjustment factor调整因素
- minute adjustment精调
- centering adjustment对准中心,中心调整...
- speed adjustment速度调节,速度调整...
- adjustment:adjustment n. 调整, 调节, 调节器习惯用语make adjustment to 适应…