- The man attached a strong rope to his sled.
- Bind the rope fast lest it should come loose.
- It's no fun to find oneself at the end of the rope.
- Let down a rope so that I can climb up.
- A pull on the rope will make the bell ring.
- The climber girded himself with a rope.
adjust nut adjust adjustent of property relationships adjustable-pitch screw propulsion adjustable frequency electric drive adjustable-blade axial-flow fan adjustable screw type steering gear adjustable and distribution draught adjusting rotation angle adaptively ADJUSTABLE PILLOW BALL TENSION RODS adjusting - velocity specialities