- In the paper,the radar rainfall data adjusted meanly in space by means of rain-gauge data were as the input of distributed hydrological model to simulate flood process.
- The corresponding figure for the Dow although the peculiar nature of the adjustment means this is only a notional figure would be about 4500.
- Adjustment means setting the bearing internal clearance, see section "Mounting - Bearings with cylindrical bore", or setting the preload of a bearing arrangement.
- He adjusted the shutter before taking a photo.
- He let himself down slowly by means of a tope.
- It means to give the most-needed and timely aid.
adjust nut adjust Adjust bearing clearance with shims. adjustable short-circuit termination Adjusting the needle thread tension. adjustable-speed wind drive generator adjustable sine conducting magnetic jig Adjust parking brake cable tensioner. adjustable air-conditioning equipment Adjusting Temperature Fog Machine Design adjustable speed with variable frequency