- But once government services, household production and leisure are added in, the gap narrows: French households had 87% of the adjusted income of their American counterparts.
- adjusted income method of preparing cash budget
- To Adjust Income Gap by the Means of Tax Revenue
- For twenty-five years, IIT plays an important role in collecting government revenue and adjusting income distribution.
- The adjusting policy is constituted by against monopoly, adjusting income, resolving the extra outcome, resolving the abnormal supply in the labor market.