- altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation;
"an adjusted insurance claim"
"the car runs more smoothly with the timing adjusted"
- adjusted to demands of daily living; showing emotional stability
- having achieved a comfortable relation with your environment
- (especially of garments) having the fit or style adjusted;
"for my wedding I had my mother's wedding dress altered to fit me"
- Are you adjusted to the time difference?
- The agitation for adjusted compensation redoubled.